Quick search
Advanced search in
Research outcomes
Field to searchTerm
Add rule
The following results are related to SDSN - Greece. Are you interested to view more results? Visit OpenAIRE - Explore.
Download Results
2 research outcomes, page 1 of 1
  • research data . 2019
    Open Access
    Authors:
    Blanchet, Marie-Anne;
    Persistent Identifiers
    Publisher: DataverseNO
    Project: EC | ClimeFish (677039)

    The main challenge for the European seafood industry is to ensure sustainable production volume while adapting to climate warming. Marine fisheries mainly target 41 species which account for 80% of the seafood production in Europe. The remaining 20% comes from marine an...

    Add to ORCIDorcid
  • research data . 2019
    Open Access
    Authors:
    Blanchet, Marie-Anne;
    Persistent Identifiers
    Publisher: DataverseNO
    Project: EC | ClimeFish (677039)

    We present the 1951-2014 European seafood production volume by production sector, country and species. The production data originates from the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations (FAO) and covers three production sectors: marine fisheries, marine aqu...

    Add to ORCIDorcid
2 research outcomes, page 1 of 1